Saia Motor Freight Line Damaged the shipment & left a $2300.00 in losses!
Three (03) Color Copiers totally damaged by SAIA Motor Freight.
This incident is very clear that the units were shipped well secured with metal strap bands and well packaged when left the Xerox warehouse in OH.
The units weight over 500lbs each and there would not be any card board that would have hold that weight if the pallet is dumped like they were. All the pictures are clear that a total mishandle of the cargo and SAIA needs to honor the responsibility.
I've contacted the shipper who guarantees that they deliver a perfect equipment well packaged to the SAIA driver and they claim that they are not responsible for the mishandling of the shipment.
In 8 years in business i've never seem so many equipments arriving with so much damage and pieces held together by tape. A total of $2300.00 in damages and SAIA wants to pay only $165 Claim Pro Number # 00619116450-5
A new law has to be put in place that holds those companies liable for their actions.review #256230
You may also like
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Did major damage to patio furniture (bent chair back ~4 inches) then took boxes from another shipment and covered the box damage so I couldn't see it. So I..."
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "I ordered a memory foam mattress from a reputable company in NC. It was shipped FedEx Ground (their choice, not mine) and arrived the next day. My wife was..."
- "Listing stated cab on pallet!!! Picture shows cab on pallet!!! 1stClassShipping sent 3 or 4 carriers, not picked up for not being crated. They then ask me to pay Caterpillar to..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."