Saia Motor Freight Line Damaged the shipment & left a $2300.00 in losses!
Three (03) Color Copiers totally damaged by SAIA Motor Freight.
This incident is very clear that the units were shipped well secured with metal strap bands and well packaged when left the Xerox warehouse in OH.
The units weight over 500lbs each and there would not be any card board that would have hold that weight if the pallet is dumped like they were. All the pictures are clear that a total mishandle of the cargo and SAIA needs to honor the responsibility.
I've contacted the shipper who guarantees that they deliver a perfect equipment well packaged to the SAIA driver and they claim that they are not responsible for the mishandling of the shipment.
In 8 years in business i've never seem so many equipments arriving with so much damage and pieces held together by tape. A total of $2300.00 in damages and SAIA wants to pay only $165 Claim Pro Number # 00619116450-5
A new law has to be put in place that holds those companies liable for their actions.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I hate this airline. Reminds me of why I rarely fly them. I just got off flight from Atlanta to Wilmington today flight #5245. The plane is filled with mold!..."
- "On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "Worst company i have ever had the displeasure of ordering from. They need to be shut down. Their sizing charts are for a 5yr old. The quality is ***, items..."
- "This girl is a complete fake! Don't wasted your time. Smells bad all over and pictures are very old. Rushes the whole time and complains. Her "friend" actually..."
- "FashionMia did not send what I ordered, I order the Color Block Bowknot Boat Neck Bodycon-dress in beige. After waiting approximately 18 days for delivery, I received a cheap looking,..."