Saia Motor Freight Line Damaged the shipment & left a $2300.00 in losses!
Three (03) Color Copiers totally damaged by SAIA Motor Freight.
This incident is very clear that the units were shipped well secured with metal strap bands and well packaged when left the Xerox warehouse in OH.
The units weight over 500lbs each and there would not be any card board that would have hold that weight if the pallet is dumped like they were. All the pictures are clear that a total mishandle of the cargo and SAIA needs to honor the responsibility.
I've contacted the shipper who guarantees that they deliver a perfect equipment well packaged to the SAIA driver and they claim that they are not responsible for the mishandling of the shipment.
In 8 years in business i've never seem so many equipments arriving with so much damage and pieces held together by tape. A total of $2300.00 in damages and SAIA wants to pay only $165 Claim Pro Number # 00619116450-5
A new law has to be put in place that holds those companies liable for their actions.116c977d review #256230
You may also like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "I bought a hood for my car. it too 2 weeks to get it. 150.00 for shipping alone. when it got here it was bent!!!!!! we had to unfold it..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."